Tuesday 9 November 2010

Monday/ Tuesday

In our office now my colleagues do not ask me if I want a cup of coffee... today I have defrosted a bottle of cherry concentrated for my break cup of fruit tea. Still got some Damsons one, but finished the little jar of mint . A bottle ( 500 ml ) is lasting about 10 days. Well, I am actually drinking less than before, probably half of the amount when I was drinking coffee. This means that i am taking no sugar and no milk. I have saved in the freezer a dozen of bottles of fruit concentrated juice. So, they should last about 100 days, 20 short to my target. But, I have plenty of apples and i will make some tea drinks from it,  maybe mixing some spearmint dry leaves with it, and I can still try (occasionally )the coffee from the almonds. Did not have any time to look for dandelion roots. I am far too busy at the moment, especially building the wooden house in the garden.
See pictures below. As yesterday and today meals no major changes. Breakfast as usual : bread and jam and hot drink. For my lunches I had two different type of home made pasta and dinner was left over pieces of pizza, cheese, bread and a apple, and tonight bread, rest of the pheasant with its nice sauce.

building it

the front is finished

It will be like a big workshop and storage area. The top op of the garden gets more sunshine and it will be a good place for reading and  meditate. Of course I will be using it to hang my sousages and salamis as well as entire leg of pork for parma ham. Christopher has already book it for his Birthday on the 6th of January, and I have to speed up the process of insulating the interior and  buy a second hand wood stove or something else to warm up the place. The light will be provided by a solar PV. I Found a kit  on the Internet for about £ 250 which provides the electricity for two bulbs. it will be good and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment